Saturday, June 11, 2022

A Quiet Day

 Yesterday was warm and humid. The high got to 23.4C with a humidex of 25C. Even the wind was warm. This morning it was 13C at 5 a.m. The high today is suppose to get to 25C with a humidex of 27C. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was a quiet day with the Spousal Unit napping a lot. When he was awake, he walked around outside looking at the vegetable boxes. Mid afternoon we went to say hello to daughter-in-law's parents. After eating a good dinner and talking, the Spousal Unit went to bed early. He slept okay though he was up to the bathroom more than I like. Something is bothering him and it may be something he brought up yesterday. 

I've done a lot of stretching in the past 24 hours and my back and knees are better. I realize this happens every spring but this year it was a bit better than other years in my back but worse in my knees. 

I got a fan assembled and in our bedroom. It dropped the temperature about 1.5C. It has a very quiet night mode which didn't disturb my sleep. Though expensive, it is a winner. 

Sewing

I did nothing yesterday as I was too tired. 

Knitting

I did knit on the sweater and am ready to divide the body. Very easy pattern to knit.

Today

I am going to watch the year end ceremonies at grandson's school on YouTube, take the Spousal Unit for a drive, and knit. It is already warm and humid so I can't do a lot outside as the humidity makes me ill.

Until the next time...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment