Wednesday, June 08, 2022

A Bad Night

 Yesterday was another lovely warm day with a high of 22C. There was a frost warning out but the low dropped to 11C and it clouded up. Today is to be warm with showers starting this afternoon. 

Lifestyle

We had another great day yesterday. The Spousal Unit made a plan to water the garden before dinner so we could take his iPad to see son about a story that might be of interest to him. Once home, he had his meds and was to bed in good time.

We did get ink for the printer and had ice cream for lunch. There was also a nap after we got home. Short but a nap. 

He woke once during the night and put his pipe and tobacco into a safe place. At midnight he bolted out of the bed saying he had to get the cows off the road and milk them. He went on about no one doing their job and why just him having to do it. He then said something about calling the police. I let him get dressed and while he was putting on his shirt, I called family. They were over as fast as they could get here. The calming down process began and we ended up talking about many things that were good. By 1 a.m. he was back in bed sleeping.

He woke this morning knowing something had happened. He remembered son and daughter-in-law being here to help out. He said there were a lot of other people here. He was looking but seeing very little which is part of his delusions. He was outside, in the garage, and downstairs. He was looking out windows. He finally sat down and looked at his iPad and ate his breakfast. I am hoping the delusion is over but he will have to be monitored carefully today. 

I watched the jubilee as best I could over the weekend. My favorite part was the video of the Queen and Paddington Bear having tea.  I laughed until I cried and watched it at least 3 times. Then this sketch showed up on social media and it was a perfect tribute to the end of the jubilee. 

Sewing

I printed the pattern again at 100%. I compared it to the first pattern I printed. Had a good laugh. 

This is what happens when you are exhausted. I didn't look at the print size percentage when I printed the first time and it was 51%. I'm now ready to pin and cut out the pieces. This is an easy pattern to sew but I want to take my time and do a good job. They are Christmas presents.

Today

It is monitor the Spousal Unit closely today and rest. I need to be ready to shop after dinner. Sewing may or may not happen. Everything depends on the Spousal Unit. 

Until the next time.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment