Saturday, March 19, 2022

The End Of the Project Is Near

Yesterday was sunny and warm. The high got to 15.6C which was lovely. This morning it is 1C, cloudy with chances of rain. The high is to get to 6C. 

Lifestyle

I got part of the living room cleaned yesterday. It was dusty to say the least. The floors were wiped and my area cleaned up and dusted. 

The Spousal Unit was outdoors a lot yesterday soaking up the sun. He really enjoyed being out there. He had one issue about a tape measure and ruler/square/level tool and I finally got that sorted out. Last evening he was looking for the "other lady" and we talked about it for quite a while. He was really confused. He woke up during the early part of the night and was worried about the cat. It took me almost an hour of talking and soothing him before he settled back to sleep. It took me longer to settle so I am tired this morning. I'm worried about him slipping into one of his spells though I am having him talk a lot and trying to figure out things for him to do. 

Sewing

I hand sewed the envelope openings on the mug rugs while watching the briefing on covid yesterday afternoon. 

I did start hand sewing the binding down on the first placemat. The end is in sight even if I just started them. 

The gift bag is progressing. I started to box the corners. I followed the instructions as I haven't made this bag for a few years. I would do it differently next time. More on that in another post. 

There is fabric left over so I need to figure out if there is enough to make pot holders or this fabric gift pouch. Even one would be cute to make to hold a gift card. 

Knitting

One doll outfit got photographed yesterday. I slipped it in while waiting to work on the puzzle.

I really need to get a proper light to take pictures of the dolls. I will once I get the room organized to take them. Ideas are floating in my head as using what I have in the sewing room and family room are not working. 

I got one round done on the socks last night before I stopped to calm the Spousal Unit down.

Today

I hope to do more on the living room, fold laundry, do puzzle, sew and knit. At the moment, it looks doable. 

Until the next time..................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment