Friday, March 11, 2022

A Bad Start To The Day

 Yesterday was a lovely day with sunshine and a high of 6.4C. This morning it was -1C and it is suppose to get to 9C. We are to have some sunshine for it rains tomorrow. 

Small History Nova Scotia by Sara Spike

Prof Robertson of the Experimental Farm Ottawa addressed a meeting of farmers on improved methods of Dairying. New Germany Mar 11 1895.

Lifestyle

Yesterday was a lovely day with both of us relaxed. We worked on the puzzle and enjoyed ourselves immensely. This morning, the Spousal Unit is, once again agitated and upset. He is upset with me for some unknown reason and it is upsetting. It came on suddenly and startled me though it may have been building up since last evening. He is working himself into a frenzy and doesn't know what he is saying. I will cope and handle it until the spell is over with. 

I got the laundry folded and another load done. I did the sheets and cleaned up the kitchen.

Sewing

I fit in a couple of sewing sessions and got the quilting with the red thread done. One placemat has the stitch in the ditch with the green thread done. I'm slowly getting these done. 

I have realized that the Juki needs me to put the bobbin in carefully. If I do it hastily and it seems to be in, the tension is off. When I take my time, it is perfect. Glide thread is thinner than other threads and it doesn't always cooperate in the bobbin. 

Knitting

I am almost done knitting the sweater. This time I chose to put in only the top button hole and leave the sweater open. I will make a basic dress to go with the sweater. A suggestion from a doll thread I thought I would try.

Today

At this moment the plans for the day are thwarted. I am not sure what we will be doing but it seems as if it will be a survival day. We will both be exhausted when this spell is done. I will try to do some sewing and knitting to help calm my nerves and I hope to help calm down the Spousal Unit.

Until the next time......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment