Sunday, March 20, 2022

Off Line Again

Yesterday was a grey day with a high of 4.4C. It has rained off and on all night and the temperature is 3C this morning. 

Lifestyle

I will be going off line for a few days. The Spousal Unit is having another spell. It started Friday night when he woke up about Elliott and I thought I had calmed him down. It took almost an hour and then another hour for me to get to sleep. 

I was tired yesterday but we finished the puzzle. The Spousal Unit said he didn't want to do another one which is unusual for him. He got confused last night at tea time as he thought there was a 3rd person in the house. By the time he headed off to bed, his mood was worse and I knew I was going to be the target of his verbal abuse. It took me over 2 hours to get him relaxed enough to sleep. He is still not over it so off line I go. 

During this time, I will try to remain calm, sew some, get our daughter-in-law in to help calm him down. I will try to rest so I can be helpful to him. 

Blood work is tomorrow and then the doctor's on April 11. Between now and the doctor's appointment I'm sure we will have some good days. 

Until the next time...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment