Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Church Bazaar Dress Started

 Yesterday was cold with a high of 2.2C. Though the sun tried to shine, the wind blew making one feel cold when outside. This morning it is 1C and we are to see some sunshine and a high of 5C. This day last year we broke a record with a high of 17.4C. Not this year. 

Lifestyle

I got the sheets laundered and the bed remade yesterday. The Spousal Unit was bored so we spent quite a bit of time working on the puzzle. It was finished in the afternoon.

He quite enjoyed this puzzle even if the pieces were weirdly shaped. It could have been the definition between the colors that made it easy for him to see where the pieces went. 

The downstairs heat pump didn't register that I had decreased the heat and it kept the house warm last night.  I slept horrid as I like a cool house to sleep in. I was up around 2 a.m. feeling ill and realized what was wrong.

Sewing

I did get into the sewing room twice. I cut out the pattern and fabric for the Church Bazaar dress. The seams got serged on the skirt, pleats made, and the seams sewn. 

The second time in I got the bodice made. It is a basic lined sleeveless bodice. It shouldn't take long to finish.

I got the sweater and hat out and put it with the dress and I'm liking the combination. 

I didn't get any hand sewing on the placemats done yesterday. The choices were to work on the dress and do the puzzle. 

Knitting

Both legs now have 55 rows done on them. Though they look different sizes around, they are the same size. 

I am going to do another 15 rows and then start the heel flap.

Today

I'm not sure how much housework I will get done as I'm tired. I may nap this morning, sew this afternoon, and knit tonight. 

Until the next time..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment