Thursday, January 07, 2021

More Progress On The Civil War Dress

Yesterday was a bit warmer with a high of 2C. We had a small snow flurry, otherwise it was a cloudy day. This morning, it is 1C, the wind is blowing and we've had rain showers. The high today is suppose to be 0C (that's incorrect) and we could have drizzle during the day. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, the Spousal Unit and I spent a bit of time together while the laundry was being done. We did our scratch and wins and each won $3.00. 

I was tired yesterday and had a rest after lunch. I didn't sleep as Elliott decided it was time to play on the bed. He was a complete nuisance and after 30 minutes of him, I got up.

There were 12 cases of the virus reported yesterday, most of which were related to other cases or travel outside the Atlantic provinces. 

Sewing

I did a bit of sewing yesterday afternoon. I serged the seams and hem and did the gathering. What a full skirt. I'm ready to serge the waist but ran out of time. 


Though I will do some of the steps differently next time, I am happy with the pattern. 

Knitting

I did some knitting but my hands cramped up a lot. I also watched what was happening in the US. That slowed down my knitting also. 

Today

Grandson is here to do his school work today as son had to go into the city for a doctor's appointment. I won't do much upstairs so will spend more time on the doll's dress and knitting. Dinner is planned so we are set to go.

Until the next time.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment