Thursday, January 21, 2021

Fabric Purchased

 The sun shone and it was calm but cool at -9C. The high got to -1.7C. This morning it was -9C again with no wind and the sun will shine this morning with clouds this afternoon.

Lifestyle

We got our hair cut yesterday morning and then headed to the quilt shop. We were home before noon. We watched the inauguration of Joe Biden. Being Canadian, it was interesting to see how different it is when we have an election. We learned quite a bit. 

We were both tired as we slept poorly but we got through it with a few minor issues. Boredom due to it being winter is and has always been an issue. We both feel better this morning.

There were 3 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. Two of the cases were either related to another case or travel. The third was an employee on one of the ferries from NS to Newfoundland. 

Sewing

The trip to the quilt store was to get daughter these fabrics. 

I should never look around while waiting for the pictures to go through. I ended up buying 2 fat quarters to make Addy an apron.

I also got some of this fabric to line a basket I'm making. The outside will be black. 


I am planning on embroidering a barn on the black fabric. I also bought .5 meter of fusible fleece and all the fabric has been logged into stash shrinker. I'm keeping track to help me not buy much fabric this year. 

I traced the pattern for my bag and will be ready to start it today. One step at a time with it as I want to do a good job on it. 

Knitting

None done last night as I was tired. 

Today

I will be doing housework, sewing, and knitting. It is a stay at home day for us. 

Until the next time....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment