Thursday, January 14, 2021

Back To Normal

The weather has been cloudy one day and sunny the next. The temperatures have been just above 0C. This morning the temperature is -1C and there are a few snowflakes falling. The high is to get to 3C. 

Lifestyle

I have been out of it with tiredness the past couple of days. Tuesday was near exhaustion with only 4-5 hours of sleep. Yesterday was recuperating from an IBS attack. I ate corn that wasn't cooked enough and it triggered the attack. This morning, I am fine. 

Sitting on the couch is actually no fun but when you have little to no energy, it is where I hunker down. I didn't sleep any, had a couple of tiny cat naps, and just kept to myself basically. 

Our cases are up and down. There were 8 reported yesterday with 3 of them being university students. The rest are related to travel outside the Atlantic provinces or close contact with a case. It seems that we are back to these types of cases again which makes tracing easier. 

Sewing

I haven't had a chance to post the picture of the bodice of the dress I'm testing. 


I got this far on Monday. The trim on the blue is a bit wide and I will make it 3/4" the next time. I did a lot of hand basting on the trim to make sure it wasn't going to shift on me. 

Knitting

I did knit some on the hat while I sat on the couch. The headband is done. I have picked up the stitches around the top, done the increase row and am ready to knit a couple of inches of seed stitch (Knit 2, Purl 2). 


This is not a hat I will make for sale and there is a chance I will never make it again. The band is way to hard to knit though the herringbone design is quite nice. Daughter will have a one-of-a-kind hat from me. 

Today

I have to start on housework again, sew this afternoon, and knit tonight. It is a stay at home day once again. 

Until the next time..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment