Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Addy Arrived

 Yesterday was a tad warmer with a high of 1C. It is that again this morning. We had a very short snow flurry and then a cloudy day. Today is to be 2C and some flurries. It is officially winter. 

Lifestyle

I did a lot of housework yesterday. Some cleaning up and all the floors washed. It was nice to have it done. I also did a big load of laundry and it is ready to fold. A good mornings work. 

Yesterday was day 2 of tracking my food. I did really well. But, I had a stress/anxiety attack which led to an IBS attack. I'm over it now.

There were 6 cases of the virus reported for Jan. 3 & 4. Three are related to other cases or travel and 3 are under investigation. We are still being asked to be cautious and follow all public health regulations. 

Sewing

My sewing was interrupted by the doorbell. DH brought down a package and it was Addy. She finally arrived after traveling just over 4 weeks. She was happy to get out of her "coffin" (box) and rest. 


She is absolutely stunning and I'm almost afraid to touch her. But, I will.

I did work on the Civil War Dress and have to take the cuff off the one sleeve I did. It is on wrong when I looked later on. It closes back to front not front to back. Addy's arrival had me so excited I made a stupid mistake. 


I do hope to finish the sleeves today and prep the peplum. It depends on how focused I am on the sleeves. 

Knitting

I didn't knit last night but read Addy's book. It was an interesting read and had me thinking. 

Today

The goal today is to do more housework and fold laundry. This afternoon will be sewing on the dress and I want to knit more tonight. I have to plan lunch but dinner has been planned which will be easy for us to make. 

Until the next time...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment