Wednesday, September 30, 2020

More Cleaning Done Up And Down

 Yesterday was warm and humid. The high got to 27C with the humid making it feel like 33C. This morning it was 20C at 6 a.m. with a humidex of 26C and it is misting out. Showers are in the forecast for the day. The high is to be 24C and the low 13C. 

Lifestyle

The kitchen is clean except for the oven. I need to have a cool day to do that. It is so nice to have it spotless and organized once again. I finished the job at noon. 

I was out this morning to do our grocery shopping. It was super quiet in the store and I was the first person in. I was out in less than 30 minutes. I need to shop in the city when it is cooler as I have a few things to get.

There were no new cases of the virus reported yesterday and 1 active case remains. 

Sewing

I spent some time in the sewing room and cleaned the sewing machine cabinet. It was a big job and I still have to wipe the tops and put away a few small items (buttons in a bag and elastic). 


It is nice to have it organized once again and ready to sew new projects. 

When the top was cleaned off, I spent some time taking some cotton eyelet off the binding. It was gathered and I like to use it flat. 


It needs to be pressed and put away. 

Knitting

I finished the second sleeve yesterday. 


I also took a picture of the hat. 


The body of the sweater is cast on and the first row knit. My hands started to cramp up when I started the second row so I stopped for the night. 

Today

The goal today is to clean the bathroom and tidy up the dining area in preparation to washing the floors in both rooms. I want to wash part of the sewing room floor today and knit tonight. Not sure if I will cut out masks or not. I should as they need to be ready to ship on Tuesday. 

Until the next time...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment