Saturday, September 26, 2020

Two Busy Days

 The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days with highs nearing 20C. The mornings are cool but no frost since Teddy went through. We are to have warmer days and nights for the next 5 days. 

Lifestyle

We have been busy for the past 2 days. On Thursday the car had to have its big service and it was 2 hours. We did some shopping and headed home. Day was done. 

Yesterday, we headed back to Halifax as the Spousal Unit had to have the stitches removed from his last surgery. He was in for 50 minutes while I waited in the waiting area. 

We were both very tired when we arrived home from Halifax. Two nights of disturbed sleep with an alarm clock being the cause. The first night, the radio buzzed at midnight. The snooze button was hit thinking it was turned off. Fifteen minutes later, it was on again. I got up and turned it off. On Thursday night, the alarm came on at midnight. I was out of bed wondering what emergency alert we had gotten. After a bunch of cussing and fumbling, I finally got the alarm turned off. Last night was quiet. We slept well. 

Sewing

I haven't been in the sewing room but will be back in as I need to clean it up. I have curtains to hem while family's house is being renovated. 

The sewing room needs two to three days of cleaning with dusting, putting away items, doing the floors and making sure everything is in its place. 

Knitting

I got the stranded knitting done on the first sleeve only to realize I didn't increase stitches. I have to go back 7 rows and do that. This is what happens when you're tired. That will be done tonight. 

Today

Grandson is coming to do his homework here while his parents are getting items for the house renovations. I will do laundry and some cleaning upstairs before going downstairs to start cleaning the sewing room this afternoon. I will be fixing the knitting tonight. 

Until the next time....................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment