Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Prepared and Ready For Teddy

Yesterday was another sunny day with a high of 16.3C. There was a frost warning for overnight. The low got to 4C and it is cloudy this morning. We await for Teddy to arrive. It is the calm before the storm here. 

At 2 a.m. Teddy was on the weather map screen. Had not seen it until then. 

It is closer to land this morning and we will have two surges of the storm. It has a tail that reaches down to Cuba. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was housecleaning. Laundry was done, laundry was folded, bathroom and kitchen cleaned, and our bed changed. It was a busy time in here. 

I was also on the phone a lot yesterday. This week, the car gets inspected on Thursday and the Spousal Unit has his appointment on Friday. Stitches removed from his nose. 

After supper, we headed out to cover the tomatoes and put the last of the flower pots into the shed. We looked around and most places are ready for Teddy. Nothing on porches or in the yard. 

There was one indeterminate case reported yesterday. Though it doesn't count as a case, it is being treated as a case. His next surgery is Oct. 16. Next week has one appointment. 

Sewing

I spent some time in the sewing room making piping. I have used up 8 of the 10 meters of cording.



That is another 3.25 meters made for a total of 22 meters of piping this month. 

It is masks next. I have 4 to make; 2 for daughter and 2 for son-in-law. I need to get measurements so I can start cutting them out. 

Knitting

I worked on the hat and had to unknit twice as I was not paying attention to what I was doing. I am working on the sheep now and am half done the design part. 

Today

There is one load of laundry to fold, vacuuming to do and, hopefully a couple of floors get washed. I would like to cut out masks and continue knitting. I will also be cooking chicken so we can have it cold if we loose power. 

Until the next time...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment