Friday, September 18, 2020

Surgery Day for The Spousal Unit

 Yesterday's weather was cloudy, warm (23C), humid, and windy. The wind was warm and very gusty. This morning it is 13C, cloudy and we are waiting for rain. Hurricane Sally is on her way but I'm sure she isn't a hurricane any more. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, I cleaned part of the house. It is nice to have areas cleaned up and spotless. It was far too humid and warm for me to work outside on the hedge. A huge load of laundry was also done. 

While I was inside working, the Spousal Unit was outside cutting down the grape tomato plants. There are some stalks that need to be pulled out and that box will be put to bed for the winter. 

I had a nap in the afternoon as the humidity sapped my energy. I managed to get an hour and felt a bit better. Other than knitting some on the doll's sweater, nothing else was accomplished. 

Today

We are off to the city in a bit for the Spousal Unit to have the rest of his basal cell lesions removed. I will sit and wait for him, get us lunch on the way home and be home by 2 p.m. I will knit some but the sewing room will not be looked at. Hopefully, we will be back to normal soon.

Until the next time.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment