Thursday, August 27, 2020

On To New Projects

Yesterday was one of our cooler days with a high of 19C. We had a lot of wind also. This morning, it is clear, breezy and 10C. It will be another cooler day also.

Lifestyle

We had our outing and then the afternoon was spent finishing up projects and doing some photography. Fabric was also laundered. 

Home

I have been doing a lot of thinking about our house and how to update it. With the color scheme chosen, I want to do something a bit different than I've ever done before. Add a different pop of color to each room. Yellow in the downstairs bathroom and a tiny amount pink in the guest room. I am trying to figure out how to add a bit of Hudson Bay blanket look to the family room. It may just be a couple of pillows and table runners. 

Sewing

I finished up the doll's test pattern and got pictures of it. 
I am thrilled with the look. I'm happy I chose this pattern to do this month.
The trip to the quilt shop was lots of fun. I picked these fabrics for a bag for daughter. 
I am so in love with this combination that I may have to get some for me. 

Knitting

I finished the sweater and photographed it. Another pattern I love but will refrain from knitting it for a while. 
I am back to knitting the slow sweater pattern. The second sleeve is almost done. When it is finished, I am going to start knitting an afghan for our living room. I will need to buy the yarn for it and get use to knitting with bigger needles. I've done a lot of knitting with tiny needles lately. 

Today

We are going to finish up the landscaping and tidy up the blocks that are left over. This afternoon, I want to start on the bag (have piping to make) and this evening knit on the sweater. 
Until the next time...........................