Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A Day Of Uncalled Exhaustion

Yesterday the high got to 25C and with the wind it was a lovely day. Without the wind, it felt hot. This morning it is 16C and we are to have another sunny day with a similar high as yesterday. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, the Spousal Unit and I went out to remove over half of the clothes line post while grandson weed whacked the ditch. Neither one of us could get the blade into the sawsall, which has been unused for over 5 years. The instructions I found on the  iPad were pathetic. I figured it out by accident. Off to the races. While the Spousal Unit sawed, I held the post in position with the clothes line. We got it down with no issues. I remarked the post so the neighbor can cut it off evenly. It will be capped with a solar post cap. A plant hanger and the rain gauge will be hung on it. 
We had the neighbor's oldest son over to pick beans in the afternoon. It was fun to listen to him get excited and he told me it was beantopia. He had never seen potato plants and ended up taking a potato home. Two of the gardening boxes are now empty (peas and beans). 
I was exhausted yesterday and after helping outside and sweeping the floors and stairs, I did nothing but sit. I didn't sleep. The exhaustion lasted until almost bed time. I felt better and slept fairly well last night. I ate horribly as I had no energy to make any good decisions and was too tired to spend time cooking properly. It was a bad day for me. 
I did not sew or knit yesterday which was disappointing. I hope to do some today. 
There were no new cases of the virus reported yesterday. The 4 active cases in the north health region and all are in isolation. 

Today

Elliott has to go the vet this morning and I hope to get a few things done today. At the moment, I should be able to handle it as I feel better this morning than I did yesterday morning. 
Until the next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment