Monday, August 24, 2020

More Landscaping Done

We have had a couple of days of sunshine and mid 20C weather. Yesterday the humidity was higher but not oppressing. This morning the temperature was 17C at 6 a.m., the warmest we've had for a few days. Today is to be another nice day prior to showers coming in. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, we headed out and worked on more landscaping. The Spousal Unit was out before me and did some cleaning up so when I arrived it was easy to finish up and lay the weed control cloth. We did another 9 feet. 
We have 9 feet left to go and we have to move bricks and clean up the grass. 
But we are happy it is so close to being done. Next up is the hedge. I am giving myself a month to do it. 
In the afternoon, we headed over to see family and deliver tomatoes. I helped them as they were putting wood into their wood shed. We watched a bit of the soccer game being played in PEI under strict rules. We came home around 4 p.m. 

Health

I had a better day by reducing the number of high potassium foods in my diet. I need to print out a list of the foods I can eat so I can do better. I had less pain in my back (kidney) and joints. I am feeling okay today which is nice. If I keep up having little to no pain, I will start to build my muscle mass again. Low kidney function weakens your muscle mass considerably and it is one thing I have noticed in the past two to three years. 
There was one new death and 2 new cases reported yesterday (North Health region) and all are related to the people who had traveled outside of the Atlantic bubble. 

Sewing

I didn't go into the sewing room at all. Too busy with other things in the yard. I do miss my time sewing but with the weather cooling off, it's outdoor jobs that take the front seat for now. 

Knitting

I worked on the sweater last night and got one sleeve done. 

Today

We are heading out this morning to the book store in Coldbrook, home to try and sew this afternoon, and to finish up the sweater tonight. 
Until the next time.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment