Monday, August 10, 2020

Beans, Beans, And More Beans

Yesterday was a warm one. The high got to 31C. The humidity was low which was nice. This morning it is 17C with chances of thunderstorms today. The high is to get to 28C. 

Lifestyle

I did a major cleaning of the bathroom yesterday. I'm on round what ever of doing the house again. It will keep me busy while it is hot outside. 
With the heat, I can't paint the little table. The paint dries as I as fast as I put it on leaving me with a horrid finish. It's on hold for now. 
After lunch, we picked beans. A tub full that weighed in at 4 pounds. The bean patch is 3' x 5'. 
We have one more picking and then they will be done. 
The Spousal Unit and I sat and talked about what we wanted for the garden next year. We wrote down what vegetable varieties we wanted to grow, and we will be looking for seeds. We are ready for next year already. 
We are now a week with no new cases reported. There is only 1 active case in the province. 

Sewing

None done yesterday. Garden planning instead. 
I did think briefly about the doll clothes and how to sell them. Nothing is working in my mind right now. It could be I am over thinking it. I'm letting it rest for a bit as I haven't talked to a friend about it. 

Knitting

The left front is done on the sweater. I got the first row done on the right front. I am liking this pattern a lot, enough to want to knit it again. 

Today

This morning, the kitchen is getting scrubbed down. I do hope to sew this afternoon for a bit and knit this evening. We may even get out for a bit to look for seeds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment