Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Last UFO Completed

Yesterday's high was almost 20C and we had over an inch of rain. It rained during the night and this morning the temperature was 13C. The sun is shining and we are to see a high of 25C. 

Lifestyle

I called the doctor's office yesterday and got a face to face appointment with him on Friday. We will be doing the blood pressure thing with hopes of a medication increase. My goal is to get off the medication so I am working on that. 
We were out to get my thyroid medication and I got a few groceries. It was almost noon when we got home. 
There was one new case of the virus reported yesterday giving the province 4 active cases. All are in one health region and all are international travel related. 

Sewing

I finished the last UFO. I am so happy that is done and I can now work on other projects. 
The bag isn't a hard sew but the front pocket adds more time. Then I add piping (this time purchased) and more time is added. But, in the end, it turned out the way I wanted it to. Fun but grown up looking. 

Knitting

I did no knitting last night and need to get back to finishing up the test sweater. I think it is going to be a case of doing a few rows, rest shoulder, do a few more rows. The shoulder is healing slowly. 

Today

Grandson is here for the day. I am going to do some housework and sew. Then I will knit some tonight. 
Until the next time....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment