Sunday, May 10, 2020

Snow On Mother's Day?!?

Let's face it, spring is slow at coming. Mother Nature decided we should have snow on Mother's Day. It started about 6:15 a.m. The wind is blowing and it is 1C. 

Lifestyle

I didn't get much housework done yesterday. Flowers arrived from daughter for Mother's Day and daughter-in-law brought dinner for tonight. With the stay at home in effect, I think I did very well. 
The Spousal Unit and I got the border done on the puzzle and some pieces put together. The border was harder due to the colors. I did about 1/4 of it.
I also cleaned up a shelving unit in the utility room ready to get some dry goods ahead when I go out to shop. We aren't hoarding but trying to get our stock back to where it was at the beginning of March. 
We had 3 new cases of the virus and 1 death yesterday. The numbers are continuing to be low but we still need to be cautious. 

Sewing

I did the pocket flaps on the shirt yesterday. I am taking my time and enjoying the process from cutting them out to finishing. 

Knitting

I finished the hat to go with the sweater and had enough yarn left to start a different hat pattern. That will be the end of that skein of yarn. Next up will be the lighter version of the jeans yarn. 

Today

I am not doing a lot of things today as it is Sunday and Mother's Day. As the weather is not "let's go for a drive" weather, I will sew, knit, and work on the puzzle. And cook the delicious dinner that is in the fridge. 
Until the next time..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment