Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Another Project Completed

Yesterday was quite warm. The high got to 24.4C and with the humidity it was 29C. Big black clouds rolled in and we thought rain. Nope, just wind. This morning it is cloudy, humid and 15C. It is suppose to get to 28C today.

Lifestyle

I got the windows washed, end tables wiped well, and some furniture cleaned in the living area. I didn't get it all done as time ran out and I'm trying to do a good job. I also laundered all the blankets on the couch. 
The Spousal Unit got half of the ditch weeded with the snipper. Actually if we include all of the ditch, it was about 1/3rd. We have the most ditch to keep weeded in this area as we are a corner lot. 
I noticed the dehumidifier was running yesterday so am running another dehumidifier to help. With less humidity, the house stays cooler with out the a/c running. 

Sewing

I played around in the sewing room and got the plackets and cuffs interfaced. I then sewed the plackets on to the sleeves taking my time and following the tutorial Ron Collins did back in 2010. I did a lot of hand basting, pressing and marking. I finished both of them and am pleased. Pictures today. 

Knitting

I got the buttons onto the sweater and gave it a shot of steam. Kit loves wearing it. The fit is perfect on her. 
And the back fits really well also. 
The scarf is finished and is 26" long. I only have a picture of it when I started. 
I'll show it on Kit tomorrow. 

Today

I was in to get a few items this morning and was out in record time. I would like to do more cleaning of the living room, sew and knit something new.  
Until the next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment