Friday, May 29, 2020

More Sewing On The Shirt

Yesterday was our warmest day with a temperature of 28C and a humidex of 33C. This morning it is 20C and humid (humidex 25C). They are saying a high of 25C with a humidex of 29C. 

Lifestyle

After 3 days of wondering what is going on with my computer, I shut the mouse off, then on and reset it. All is working properly again. The bluetooth mouse is 8-10 years old. I will replace it with the same type as I really like it as it won't last forever. 
I did some work around the house yesterday moving slowly but surely. I also moved around outside quite a bit and by evening I was tired but not exhausted from the pain. For me, it was a good day. 
Diet wise, I cut out 60% of the gluten I had been eating and some dairy. I need to work on lowering both to 80% and see if that will make a bigger difference. I had no chocolate and very little sugar. I also started on supplements and need to get a good multi vitamin. I am hoping this will continue to help me be more pain free and have less attacks on my body. Also the brain fog started to lift which is nice. 
There were 2 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. One in the central and one in the north health regions. 

Sewing

I did some sewing yesterday and it felt good to get back to the Spousal Unit's shirt. The seams were serged, sleeves set in and the side seams sewn. 
All of this didn't go without an incident. I sewed the back seams together and went down the sleeves. I had to rip it out and try again. 
I only have the cuffs to put on, hem it and the snaps. Maybe today and if not tomorrow I will be finished.
I laid out the doll's top and skirt pattern yesterday in preparation to trace it. A lot of pieces but it should be cute in the same fabric as the shirt. I'd like to trace it out on Sunday. 

Knitting

I hauled out a new set of tips and knit a doll's hat last night. I have to photograph Kit wearing it with her scarf. I'm not sure what I will knit next. There are no test patterns so I may knit one of the patterns I quite like. 

Today

It is a home day so some housework, sewing, and knitting. I really don't want to be outside if it continues to be as humid as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment