Thursday, May 21, 2020

Back Again

Since Saturday late afternoon, we have had lovely sunny weather. The highs have been between 17 - 20C. It has been fabulous. 

Lifestyle

We have been busy since I last wrote. I got to go grocery shopping not once but three times. We were able to extend our bubble to include our family. We had a lovely dinner with them on Sunday. Being with family again is wonderful. 
Yesterday the Spousal Unit and I cleaned out the shed. We did quite well and everything is looking good. We will put the snow blower at the end of the driveway, list it on Kijji and watch it go away. We do not need it; we need a second shovel so both of us can shovel snow and enjoy it the exercise. 
The number of cases reported in Nova Scotia has dropped considerable. The past couple of days it has been one per day. There are still deaths which is very sad as they are in a nursing home. We still are being vigilant and wearing masks and washing our hands when out and about. 

Sewing

I stopped sewing for 3 days. The fabric I'm using for the jacket is jinxed. There was a fatality when a Snowbird's plane crashed and the person who died was from Nova Scotia. I will finish the jacket and am happy to toss the scraps. 
I won't be sewing Christmas on the 23-25 this month as I want to finish the Spousal Unit's shirt after the jacket is done. Then it will be back to sewing the doll's wardrobe. I'm okay with this as the Christmas fabric is about half gone and I can work on it again starting in June.

Knitting

I finished a sweater and need to try it on the doll. It is quite nice. I have started another test pattern and have the sleeves done and am working on the body. A well written pattern. 

Today

We are going to lay out the first area that needs a bit of landscaping and I plan on sewing and knitting. I may do some housework if I can fit it in. 
Until the next time...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment