Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Another Mask Made

Yesterday was a rainy day. It rained, barely rained, and poured rain. This morning, it is snowing. We are having stay at home weather. 

Lifestyle

After a slow start, getting flyers to the neighbors, and a nap, I helped the Spousal Unit work on the puzzle. We got a bunch of areas completed by lunch time yesterday. 
We had, for the second day, only 1 new case. It is nice to see the very low numbers but it doesn't say we are safe. It means we need to continue with what we are doing. Almost 85% of the cases have been resolved which is wonderful. 

Sewing

I finished my mask. I cut the elastic 11" so I could use the ear saver. It worked. I also made a mask for the Spousal Unit. I found the scraps of horse fabric and have enough to make him two. 

I'll make another one for each of us next week. 

Knitting

I crocheted an ear saver for the Spousal Unit. It took 10 minutes to make. I also sewed the buttons on the doll's sweater and had to make a button hole as I missed it. It is really tight to get the button through. 
It is really cute with the hats even if both look the same when on. I may buy another skein of this yarn and remake the sweater at a later date. I can't get into the craft store to buy more at this time. 
I cast on and started knitting another sweater pattern. It is the lighter version of the jeans yarn. 

Today

It is an inside day so the usual will be happening. I do hope to lay out a pattern for a doll's jacket this afternoon. It is a test pattern and I need to get it sewn. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment