Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Balancing Indoor and Outdoor Work

Our weather has been warm and humid. Yesterday got to 25.7C. It was quite humid also. This morning it is 19C and it is to get 25 - 26C. Rain is coming. 

Lifestyle

I've been busy outdoors once again. I did some work in the vegetable bins planting more Swiss Chard and transplanting leeks, carrots and beets. The plants are growing like crazy.

The Spousal Unit has sprayed weeds in the lawn and yesterday I was out to weed the hedge. I got 2/3rds done along with pulling a silvery colored weed from the lawn. It certainly improved the look of the lawn. 

Afternoons have been spent resting as I do get tired from the heat and humidity. Yesterday was the worst as I had too much gluten on Monday and the humidity was horrid. 

On Monday there was 1 case of the virus reported and yesterday was 7. The number of active cases is below 50 which is great. On Monday, the millionth dose of the vaccine was administered. 

Sewing

I decided to test a pattern. It was a hunt and find the fabric and trim for it. The top and pants are cut out and I started the pants. 

I will work on the doll's quilt after this test pattern is done. 

Knitting

I haven't knit since Sunday night. I've been too tired to think about it. Hopefully I will pick it up soon. 

Today

I plan on spending 1 hour weeding the lawn this morning. Then I will rest and try to sew this afternoon. Tonight I will see if I have enough energy to knit. 

Until the next time...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment