Friday, May 24, 2019

We Have Our Basement Back Again

Yesterday was a lovely warm sunny day. Today is warm and wet. 

Lifestyle

Our day was busy. The restoration came to clean the basement and reload it. As I had done most of the cleaning, they did a quick clean, finished up the areas I didn't get to and then they moved everything down. It looks like moving in day once again. 
The Spousal Unit mowed the lawn in the afternoon. He got most of it done but found it very wet going. We've had a fair amount of rain lately. 

Health

I tracked everything I ate and my activity. I find I feel better when I'm on track. Though this is a lifestyle, my journey includes eating mainly healthy foods. The treats are not the best thing for my body. I am going to limit them to once or twice a month. 
I did a lot of lifting and stairs yesterday. I have pain but it is getting better. I stretch a lot and do take breaks. Not sure what is causing it as I pressed my knee and the pain went up and down my leg. I'm thinking arthritis as it is the knee that has bothered me a lot. 

Sewing

The sewing room looks like a wreck but I'm happy all my possessions are down there. 
This area will be the last to get sorted out. I don't have a desk yet so I can unload tubs last. 
My first job is to clean off the sewing cabinet and set up my machines. 
I will get the table set up, the ironing board up and then sew for an afternoon. 
And this area can wait also. The tv is working so all is well.

Knitting

I did knit on the hooded vest and am almost done the left front. I got another pattern to test and am looking forward to starting it in a few days. 

Today

There is grocery shopping to be done and I want to start cleaning the garage. It is time to clean it up and give it back to the Spousal Unit.
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment