Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Another Day Out and About

Yesterday was a lovely day. The clouds did roll in but they didn't give us any rain. During the early morning hours, it did rain and it looks it is still drizzling out there. 
Elliott got some sun tanning in yesterday. 
He was totally relaxed while enjoying the rays. 

Lifestyle

We were out and about yesterday. We went to the used book store to return and get more books, to the greenhouse to get the last of the vegetable plants, Walmart to get the soil we love, and then home. I have to go tomorrow to get flowers. 

Health

I tracked and ate well yesterday. I am hoping that I had my two week rest and can now focus on loosing the next 5 lbs. I did need the break and now feel like I can continue my journey. 

Sewing

No sewing yesterday. 

Knitting

I got the hooded vest steamed and took pictures.

After we came home, I wound the 7 skeins of yarn into cakes. It didn't take long. I have 3 more skeins to wind in that weight and then the fine yarn can be organized. 
I did finish my scarf and it is ready to block. It isn't as long as I had thought it would be but it will be nice to wear with a jacket. The rest of the yarn will be used up at a later date. 

Today

The big job this morning is to finish cleaning the living room. While doing that, I can do a load or two of laundry. In the afternoon, I want to sew on the second doll's dress. I should wind the last three skeins of yarn also but that remains to be seen. This evening I will set up a sweater for the doll. I'm testing a pattern for another lady in another group. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment