Monday, March 12, 2018

Winter Weather In March

It was another day of every kind of weather. Huge snowflakes fell. The sun shone for about an hour before it set and that we really enjoyed. We have a winter storm watch in effect for Tuesday. We could have some snow today. 
It was suppose to be nap day and Elliott did a marvelous job of napping. 


Much better than I did. 

Lifestyle

It was great fun to watch the children across the street playing in the snow. They would throw snowballs for their dogs to catch. These two boys love being outside and will slide down the hill in their yard, build snowmen, and have great fun. 

Sewing

I read the pattern to make Anna's wrap dress. I can start on it today. Everything is ready to go. With snow in the forecast I hope to get a lot of sewing done. 

Knitting

I finished up Anna's black sweater to wear with her Easter dress. It fits her beautifully. I need to block it (and all the other wool sweaters) and add a button to the front. 
I did find the left over yarn from Grandson's socks to make another one. It will have a denim look and I will have to sew her a dress in chambray to wear with it. 
I spent my resting time crocheting Anna a cowl as I couldn't nap. 
I even have a messy bun hat to go with it. Here is Anna wearing the original one I made almost 2 years ago. 
This is part of the denim wardrobe I want to sew for the dolls. The denim keeps calling but I need to finish the Easter dresses and the aqua outfits before I start on the denim. 

Today

I want to sew one Easter dress and do some housework. 
Until the next time..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment