Monday, May 02, 2022

Snaps and Buttons - Outfit Completed

 Yesterday was another cool, dull day. The high got to 6.1C. The wind did blow some which was annoying. This morning it is 3C and brighter. We are to have sunshine and a high of 10C.

Lifestyle

It was quite a morning with the Spousal Unit being tired and delusional. I was tired and cranky. It wasn't fun dealing with a person demanding tobacco and I having to locate it not once but twice. I'm weaning him from his pipe so this is going to be fun. Just before lunch I said he was going for a drive with son, he snapped out of it, got on some clean clothes, ate a huge lunch and was out for an hour. He had a nap when he got home, and was fine. 

My hour was a race to get groceries and try to have them put away when the Spousal Unit got home. I had the groceries in the house when he got home. I got them put away and had a short nap. I was still overly tired but not weepy. 

I did get both the bathroom and kitchen cleaned up in the morning. Even the floors were washed. I'm happier when the house is clean so I continue to work on it slowly as I have the time (but now always the energy). Next up is to purge the dining area some more. 

Sewing

I hunted for buttons and found the perfect ones in the stash for the Edwardian outfit. I got the snaps and buttons on before lunch. 

I need to do some proper photographs of this outfit. 

Knitting

Too tired to knit. 

Today

I need to do a load of laundry, tidy up the bathroom and kitchen, and start cleaning the dining room. I want to cut out the 1914 frock and start prepping for the potholders and gift pouches. Knitting tonight may happen. It is a push to get things done week as I have to mow the lawn on Sunday. 

Until the next time...................................................

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty outfit for the doll! Do you sell the doll clothes you make? If not, do you show them or ? Just for your own satisfaction?

    ReplyDelete