Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Good Check Up

Yesterday started off sunny but cool. It did warm up though the wind did blow some keeping it feeling cool. The high got to 21C which was just perfect. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, Daughter-in-law and I went for a walk. We did 2.33 miles in 26-28 minutes. It was a great walk and I really enjoyed it. We are suppose to go again on Thursday morning. 
We cut the first rose in our tiny rose bed of 2 bushes. 
We both are enjoying it to the max. 
Hopefully the rose garden will have 2 more roses planted in it next year. 
The Spousal Unit was to the doctor's to get the results of his blood work. His CLL is still under control and the only concerns the doctor has is the lower platelet count which will never rise and that weight needs to be lost. Loosing weight will be fun (really it is going to be a bit of a pain). I'd like to see him have half of it gone in 3 months. It is doable. 

Sewing

Nothing got started yesterday. Too many other things happening. But I am ready to sew up the doll's dress and then start my t-shirt.

Knitting

I finished up the Kelby cardigan and Anna modeled it last night. 
I will do more pictures of it and plan on knitting it again. I have several balls of each of 4 colors. Cream, blue, grey, and rose. 
At the moment there is nothing on the needles. I do have to finish up the Billie Baby Jacket so that will be done by the end of June. 

Today

We are heading into the Dartmouth and Halifax to shop. Tonight is Weight Watchers and I am anxious to see how much I have lost. I have been quite good this past week. 
Until the next time....................

No comments:

Post a Comment