Thursday, July 16, 2020

Surgery Went Well

Yesterday was cool with a high of 17C. It was sort of misty all day. This morning it was 13C and misty. It is to be warmer today. 

Lifestyle

We headed into the city 90 minutes prior to the Spousal Unit's appointment. The traffic was light and we made good time. My concern about driving in the city was not necessary as it was easy to get to the hospital. The trip out was almost as easy. I did get lost at Sackville by taking the wrong exit. Five minute reroute and we were back on track. 
The Spousal Unit's surgery went well. He had cancer cells removed from 3 areas on one side of his face. His eye is purple today from surgery on that area. Around his ear was the biggest area and seems to be okay. His nose looks okay. He has to go back for the other side of his face and more around his nose. 
We were both tired when we got home. We rested the rest of the day. 
Our neighbor was over and got more railing on the deck last night. About 3 hours more and it will be done. He also helped us get the recycling ready to go out this morning. With us both being tired, it was wonderful to have the help. 
There was one new case of the virus reported yesterday. It is being investigated as they are unsure of where the person got it from. A bit scary. 

Sewing and Knitting

None done yesterday. 

Today

We are both still tired and will rest again. I'm not sure if I took my meds this morning (I don't think I did) so I will be running on low all day. I did get groceries at 7 a.m. and was out of the store in record time. I was gone 45 minutes. If I feel okay, I will knit but no sewing today. It is recovery day for both of us. 
Until the next time.................................

1 comment: