Monday, July 13, 2020

Continuing Hot

Yesterday was a hot humid day. With a high of 29C and a humidex of 37C, it was a day of sauna like conditions. This morning, it was 19C with a humidex in the mid 20C. Another warm day with a high of 30C. 

Lifestyle

I spent the morning cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. I even washed those floors. It was good to have them done again. 
The railing went on to one side of the stairs. 
Our neighbor went home shortly after noon due to the heat. We do not want him to get heat exhaustion and are willing to wait for the deck to be done. 
The Spousal Unit and I hit the heat exhaustion wall yesterday. He slept and I puttered. It was really hard to do things but I forged ahead. 
Day 4 of no new cases was yesterday's news. It is day 10 of the Atlantic bubble. 

Sewing

I went down to the sewing room and serger 144" of raw edges on the skirt for Anna. I even had to change one of the cones of thread. I cut 3/4" off the skirt and serger the hem edge and ran three rows of gathering threads to attach the skirt to the bodice. I am ready to attach the skirt to the bodice. 

Knitting

I have the test pattern cast on and am knitting away on it. I am almost ready to knit the 2 rows of contrast color. It is a fun knit that will keep me busy for nearly a week. 

Today

The goal is to clean up some of the living room, sew, knit, and keep cool. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment