Monday, July 27, 2020

A Quiet and Almost Boring Day

Yesterday was cooler but more humid. The high got to 24C with a humidex of 29C. It cooled off during the night to 18C but the temperature has gone up to 19C. It is cloudy and it could rain today. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was spent doing the budget and paying bills. It wasn't the most exciting day and it can be boring. Nothing went wrong and I got caught up to date in a little over 4 hours. All I got from it was tired eyes and brain. 
I've been taking my blood pressure twice a day (3 times each sitting) and it is crazy. One thing for sure - I will probably need an increase in medication as the daily average states I have Hypertension Stage 1. 
I've been eating carefully but had ice cream cake two nights in a row. Last night it upset my stomach and I'm sure it is a combination of dairy, chocolate, and sugar. Back to normal once again today. 
There were no cases of the virus reported yesterday and there are no active cases in the province. It is exciting but it doesn't mean there are no cases here. 

Sewing

I had hoped to work on the bodice sloper for the Gotz dolls but my eyes and head were tired. I rested instead. 

Knitting

I finished the sweater pieces and need to block them. Then sew them together. Now it is back to the slow knit sweater. 

Today

I have a trip to the quilt shop for a piece of fabric for grandson's pillow case and a light for the sewing machine. Then I hope to spend some time in the sewing room. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment