Monday, February 24, 2020

Embroidery Software Difficulites

Yesterday was another beautiful day. The high got to 8C and the sun shone all day. This morning it was -2C when I got up and foggy. The sun is to shine and the high is to get to 9C. 

Lifestyle

I did more on the paper work yesterday but not as much as I had hoped to do. More today and I'm done til the end of the month. 
In the afternoon, I spent some time working on the puzzle with the Spousal Unit. Got one section done which was hard work. The next part is even harder. It will get done. Eventually. 

Health

I haven't slept well for quite a while. Awake during the night for a few hours and not napping during the day hoping to break the cycle. I finally had one good night's sleep last night. Hoping I'm breaking the cycle. 
Now that I'm almost done the paperwork, I am going to start working on the why, how, and what of loosing weight. I'm thinking of doing Weight Watchers digitally but will start without it. One thing I am going to do is track my losses making my own charms. I can get what I need at a craft store. I need the visual representation to keep me going. I saw the idea on a Facebook group and will give myself a charm for each 5 lbs lost. 

Sewing

Worked on digitizing using the software on the Mac. What a job as I can't do what is asked for on it. I'm downloading the software onto the PC in the sewing room and will work on it down there. I will do each lesson on both computers as I want to see how they are similar and different. I will stitch out the results and hang them in the sewing room. 
I started to fill in the string thing at the top of the comb. When on the Mac, I fill it in and then have to remove the running stitch which is the outline. I will have to do it for each part I traced. 
After that learning curve, I cut out a table topper/runner for the dining table. Fabric used - Christmas fabric. My measurements were off so I need to cut 2" of the sides of the table runner. That fabric can be used for the buffet's table runner. Now to look in the stash for backing for the larger table runner. I probably have it on the shelf. Both of these will have batting in them. Need to use up the batting on the top shelf of the stash. Pictures once I'm further on in the process. 

Knitting

I finally photographed the little scarf but not on the doll.
I started the mittens and have 12 rows knit. I need to try them on the doll to see if I need to go up a needle size. 

Today

This morning will be laundry and paperwork. This afternoon is sewing and getting the software download finished. This evening will be knitting. We will be home all day as I'm thinking I will be out tomorrow to shop. 
Until the next time...........................

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Ann.. Its really helpful to read the difficulties of embroidery digitizing software. Thank you very much.......!

    ReplyDelete