Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Too Busy To Sew

The temperature rose to 8C yesterday but we didn't see the sun. Today, it is 0C and cloudy. It is suppose to get to 8C again today. The snow warning for tomorrow is gone and replaced with rain. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit and went to Bedford to do some shopping. We were in, out and home before noon. In the afternoon, I went out to get new nose pads on my glasses, make eye appointments and get salt for the driveway. Once home, I had to go across and check on the neighbor's son to make sure he was okay. All was well. 

Sewing

I didn't touch a thing in the sewing room yesterday. By the time I was able to think about sewing, I had run out of time. Such is life. I'm doing mainly Christmas fabrics until the end of the month. 
I worked on lesson 4 of the Chatty Chicken. I had one thing to fix on the filmstrip. One cannot have a running stitch after a fill in. It has to happen before. 
On the other file, I remove all running stitches once I will them in. On the PC, the running stitches are not part of the design so no need to worry about them. 
A new film is coming out. It is Emma by Jane Austen. I looked at the trailer and one can use this pattern to create some of the dresses if one chooses to do so. 
There are others that can be used also but this one came to mind while I watched the video clip. 

Knitting

I didn't knit last night. I read instead as I was quite tired. I've had one good night's sleep in 10 days. 

Today

I need to do some housework today. Mainly floors and folding laundry. I hope to work on the table topper/runner, digitizing, and knitting. I have to be out for a bit this morning and then check on the young lad across the street this afternoon. 
Until the next time....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment