Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Christmas Fabric Sewing

Yesterday the sun shone and the high got to 8C. It was so nice out, we went outside without our coats on. Today it is cloudy but the high is to get to 7C. Then watch out as we have snow in the forecast. 

Lifestyle

Paperwork is done as far as I can go at the moment. I finished up at noon and was happy with what I got done. While I did paperwork, I also got 2 loads of laundry done. A great morning.

Sewing

I worked on loading the software onto the PC and then did lesson 1 and 2. It is so much easier to do on the PC. But, I am going to do the lessons on both the Mac and PC. There is plenty to learn on the Mac and the challenges are making me think. 
I also sewed for almost 2 hours. The table topper/runner is being sandwiched right now. Here is what it looks like before I started sandwiching it. 
The binding is also cut out and the left over fabrics will be used for a runner on the antique server. I am thinking of how to quilt these two pieces. The center fabric will be straight lines 1" apart. The border may be diagonal lines. I have decided to continue on these until the end of the month. If there is time, I will start daughter's tree skirt. 

Knitting

I photographed Mary Ann with the barn sweater on. 
I did no knitting last night as I have to find the mittens I knit before to see if I need to go up a needle size. 

Today

The Spousal Unit and I are heading in to shop and then at home I'd like to finish sandwiching the table topper/runner. I also need to do lesson 3 of digitizing on the PC and get lesson 4. I'm not sure if I will knit tonight. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment