Friday, January 26, 2018

Black Turtleneck Sweater Finished

Though sunny, it was cool outside yesterday. Today is cooler and there is snow on the ground at 6 a.m. A morning of shoveling is in the books. 

Lifestyle

First thing yesterday morning, I went for blood work for my thyroid and A1C, etc. The technician was fabulous and I was home in good time. 
The TV stand we bought on Wednesday is made with a huge thank you to Daughter-in-law who arrived yesterday. She is amazing at this kind of thing. I have a book stand and 2 chairs left to put together. That could be tomorrow's job. 

Sewing

No sewing was done yesterday. We went out instead to do a few little jobs and to enjoy the sunshine. 

Knitting

I finished Anna's black turtleneck sweater. She looks nice in it and is happy with it. 
For me, the body is still a bit short but I can fix that when I knit another one. Yes, I have another one planned for later on. 
She loves the sleeve length and the turtleneck is so warm. 
She is very happy with it and wants black leggings to go with it. 

Today

Shoveling snow, some housework, and sewing is on the agenda. In the afternoon, Elliott is to go to get weighted and have his nailed clipped. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment