Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Less Is More is Back In Our Lives

It is -1C or 30F this morning and the temperature is to get to 0C or 32F. We are to have flurries again today.

Lifestyle

I worked yesterday but felt like I was just there. I have a nasty cold and it was my worst feeling day. I did work on the notions (help from a co-worker) after I did the Sunday books. I survived and made it home to rest.
The cold has settled in my chest so I know it is going to take a while to get over it. My body was fighting it but exhaustion caused the cold to win.
Though slowed down with colds, the Spousal Unit and I are trying to get the house back to normal and seem to be focused on the less is more theme again. We celebrate every time we take a bag of garbage out to the bin.

Sewing

The Spousal Unit got all the shelves in but one. I think the bottom one is not level so will have to show him that.
I have to remind myself as I fill those shelves, that less is more.
I plan on laying out projects to sew and work through them. I am not buying much in the line of fabric so I can get what I have down to a small amount. I need to stay focused on the plan.

Knitting

I started the doll's cowl and am doing the collar now. It could have been finished last night but I was tired and not focusing very well. Hopefully tonight. I have a second one to make.

Today

I work the early shift and then will be off for two days. Those two days off are fully planned with cleaning and a bit of sewing. My goal is to finish cleaning the upper cabinets in the kitchen and wash the floors in the sewing and spare bedrooms.
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment