Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Embroidery Fun

It is -14C or 7F out there this morning and we are in for 7 more days of cold weather. Not certain if I like this weather or not. I feel cold most of the time.

Lifestyle

We take the car in today to get the heater fixed. It is going to be a juggle as I work at 9:30 am. It will be nice to have heat again as it is cold driving in this weather.
The bathroom is coming along and will soon be done. I do love the choices we made.

I can hardly wait to see it finished. Bedrooms are to be painted next.

Sewing

I have 9 Kleenex holders done and have 7 more to go. I have figured out an assembly line to get them done in a hurry.
They are all out of linen and I will have used up the yellow when done. I have some of the dark natural and a piece of white linen left.
Next is to sew up the lobster fabric and get Christmas parcels shipped to Nova Scotia.

Knitting

The socks are done and I have nothing on the needles. I need to come up with a project to do for a couple of weeks before I start on the Doll's SWAP items.

Today

I work and then it is our staff party. Nothing will be done in the area of sewing or knitting.
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment