Sunday, July 31, 2016

Gifted Patterns

Friday was hot and there were thunderstorms brewing in the evening. Yesterday was cooler with thunderstorms in the late afternoon and evening. It is suppose to be cooler today with more thunderstorms. The rain we had yesterday did cool the air off which was lovely.

Lifestyle

It was Day 3 of work yesterday and another busy day. Not only did we have a lot of customers in the store, tables were moved and set up and discounting was done. We are getting ready for fall.

Sewing

I did buy some items at the store. I have been eyeing this paisley cotton in denim and the price was correct to buy it. This is for a shirt for me (navy column)


 Next was these fabrics. Another purse in black with a black and white print. The print and white are to replace some fabric that was slightly over dyed with green.
I was also given some doll patterns and I do love them all. The McCalls might become a store project.

Today

I am off to work in a couple of minutes and am looking forward to setting up some displays.
Until the next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment