Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Start of A Quiet Week

Though the sun has been shining, the wind has made it feel cold when outside. No frost at night but it is forecasted for tonight. 

Lifestyle

Our flooring arrives at the store today and will be installed next Tuesday. A week of quiet here before the last part of the work is done. 
After a morning out, the Spousal Unit set up his new shop vac and I washed the basement windows. Now that the mud dust has settled, I will start to clean the house from the bottom up. I did do some cleaning only to have a layer of dust on it a couple of hours later. At that point, I gave up. 

Health

My body has rebelled and won't drop this week. I'm hungry but still eating points only. I'm not worrying about it too much. At least I'm not eating everything in site. My back has also been quite sore which could be weather related. 

Sewing

I found the doll's fabric and dug out a piece of cotton to make a dress for the AG doll. 
I have a pattern in mind when I find the pattern tub. I may snoop for it out in the garage this week. It will be a simple dress as I have a limited amount of fabric. The hair band or barrettes will go with the outfit. I hope to make white panties for the dress. 

Knitting

The capelet is done to putting buttons on it. I worked out how many stitches I needed to knit for the collar and went to work on it. 
Elliott never looks or sniffs or touches the dolls. While doing the photos of the capelet, he came over and sniffed. He approved. 
I started the next test pattern and am restarting it. Was short 2 stitches when I cast on. That was my mistake. I'm also going to change colors to a dusty mauve and grey. I can build around it when making an outfit. 

Today

I am hoping to clean up the downstairs bathroom ready for the vanity to be put in. If there is stuff to be removed for the installers of the floor, I will work on getting it put away. I will be knitting up a storm also. I need to get the test pattern started and a bunch done. 
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment