Friday, April 26, 2019

Family Room Painted

We didn't have rain yesterday but it sure got cold in the afternoon. The temperature dipped down and by morning it was 1C. It is suppose to warm up this morning. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was spent in the basement. I swept down walls for priming and then scraped and swept the floors. After that I went on to paint the doors and windows in the sewing room. The contractor painted the family room and bathroom two coats. 
The family room is light and airy feeling. The grey is perfect in there. 
This is the area I take pictures of the dolls in. It may be too bright now. The brown shows at the top as we are putting crown moulding up. 
The Spousal Unit and I also did some tidying up in the garage and got the door handles and plugs out for the basement. I have to go back in and look for the mouse sander. It is not where we usually keep it. 
By the end of the day, I was tired and sore. I did about 5 hours of work down stairs. 

Health

Yesterday was flex day for eating. I eat most of my points and that I did while working out in the basement. I was hungry. Today I eat less points as I move back to eating for weight loss. 

Sewing

As I painted doors and windows in the sewing room, I did think a bit about what I want to do in that room. A lot is going through my mind at this time. Ideas like set up, storage, and areas are keeping my mind busy. 
I'm also thinking about how to sell my doll outfits. I have had a plan in place for quite a while and I still like it. I love to combine knitting and sewing and will continue to do that. A few other things I'm looking at doing is 

  • Adding panties to some of the outfits. 
  • Making shoes for some outfits. 
  • Make both AG and Gotz outfits
I really want to try out most of the patterns I bought. I also got Pixie Faire's Sewing With Cinnamon course on sewing a denim jacket. I also bought the pattern so will have fun creating some cute outfits with jean jackets. And I still want to draft some patterns for the Gotz dolls. I look forward to working on the slopers when the sewing room is back to normal. 

Knitting

I am almost half done the second sleeve on the sweater and then will need to steam it and take pictures. It is a cute pattern and I hope it fits like the designer's does. 
I will start on grandson's socks while I wait for another pattern to test. I need to look in the yarn stash for two colors of fine yarn. Both have to be solid to show off the pattern. 

Today

I have to go and get foam rollers and then start painting doors and windows in the family room. Another day of painting. I will have one or two more days before I am finished. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment