Tuesday, April 16, 2019

We Are Dry!!

Yesterday was wet. Rain storm came through during the day. The high temperature got to 13C. Today is going to be cooler and rainy. 

Lifestyle

Our house was deemed dry yesterday. We are thrilled and watched it stay dry during the rain. The contractor was out to measure up for his job and the flooring people will b out today to measure up for flooring. 
We came home and will be here until the fans are run to dry the mud. Then we will go back to family until they are turned off. 
I have done some housework and will continue to do as much as I can with everything piled up around the house. 

Health

Though I've eaten a wider variety of foods this week, the house scales say I am down. I'm hoping the loss shows on Wednesday. 
I tried on my size 12 jeans and they fit perfectly. I'm going to be looking for size 10 as my 30 lb loss reward. I'm feeling fine medication wise. I was exhausted yesterday as I came down off an adrenaline high from the house being dry and we can move forward. I didn't realize how I had been running on this high for so many days. Cause - stress of the house not drying out due to the fact the restoration crew not doing their job properly. 

Sewing

I found my tag and will be cutting out one pattern today. I will transfer it to freezer paper and get it ready to cut out and sew. It will keep me busy. 
I am going to spend some time in the sewing room deciding if I want cupboards put in to store my stash. It is a good idea but I want to sew down my stash so I can use a dresser. I'm thinking hard on this one. 
I am wanting to make myself a bodice sloper. I hope to use this and one from a Craftsy course I own. 

Knitting

I started the second test pattern - the hat first- and found a mistake on row 11. I await the correction though I will do the round to make sure the designer and my numbers are same. In the mean time I will work on the other test pattern. I'm ready to do the pattern stitch on the skirt. 

Today

The contractor and flooring person will be here so I have to be on call. Once I'm done with them, I will print out a pattern and prep it for sewing and then knit. I really should do a load of laundry. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment