Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter


Though it has rained, the temperature was 19C yesterday and dropped to 17C overnight. We are to have it warm and wet again today. 

Lifestyle

With it raining for part of the day yesterday, we settled down and had an inside day. We had no one working in the house so enjoyed the quietness of the day. 
The Spousal Unit put spray foam under the stairs where there was air coming in and I did a bit of housework. 
We had Easter with family and played Scrabble last night. It was a nice evening. 

Health

We had a lovely Easter dinner with family and I ate within my points. My weight is coming off and I hope that I can get the .4 lb off this week. I'm working on getting the first 25 lbs gone. 

Sewing

I didn't print a pattern yesterday like I had hoped. I couldn't decide on a pattern. Today I am leaning towards a coat or garment bags. One way or the other, I will do one pattern today. 

Knitting

I am still fighting with the hat pattern. I have knit a hat using Astra yarn with 4.0mm needles and am knitting another one using 4.5 needles. I get gauge at 4.0 going across and loose gauge when knitting in the round. I knit tighter than I purl. I keep learning lots about my knitting.
The hat using 4.0mm needles. I'm not a fan of the red as I like a red that has more blue or black in it. The hat and coat will go well with a skirt I made. 

Today

The goal is to put in retro fit boxes for surround sound. I will do the measuring and drawing and the Spousal Unit can cut. Then it's some housework, pattern cutting, and knitting. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment