Tuesday, December 04, 2018

The Cold Won

The weather has gone from warm to cool and tonight to cooler. We did have a bit of snow yesterday morning.

Lifestyle

The cold won!! I was sick yesterday and today. Coughing, sneezing, and feeling ultra miserable. I couldn't even keep my prescriptions down this morning. I did take my blood pressure pills after lunch when I thought I could do it.
Yesterday I lounged on the couch most of the day. Today it's been between the bed and the couch. I have slept for 2-3 hours each time I go to bed. I normally don't get this sick so am wondering if it is a combination of water pills drying me out, the cold and who knows what else. 
Tomorrow, my goal is to do as little as possible. I want to get well again so I can keep trucking on. 
I will keep you posted.
Until the next time..................

1 comment: