Saturday, December 08, 2018

One Step Forward Two Steps Back

Yesterday morning there was a skiff of snow, the sky cleared and we had beautiful sunny weather. About mid afternoon, it started to snow again and we have about 1.5" of snow on the ground. Today is cool and we may see flurries. Again we may not. 

Lifestyle

Just as I thought I was on the road to getting better, I had a night of coughing, weird dreams, and other horrid feelings. I am, once again, tired, feeling yucky, and ready for bed at 6:30 a.m. The poor Spousal Unit isn't sleeping too well due to my coughing. 
As I felt better yesterday morning, I cleaned up the kitchen, did a roasted chicken dinner, and was quite happy thinking I was getting better. I even had a sleep in the afternoon hoping I would be well enough to go out today. 
So, I hit the road to "one step forward, two steps back". I will be resting today, drinking lots of fluids, and hoping I will be better tomorrow. 
Until the next time................................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment