Thursday, December 06, 2018

Back In The Land Of The Living

We are experiencing cooler weather. Temperatures are below 0C during the nights and closer to 0C during the day. Winter is here.

Lifestyle

I made it back to the land of the living. I felt much better yesterday and only laid down once to rest (not sleep) for an hour. I have the nasty cough which is quite annoying but it will disappear in its own good time.
I weighed in last night and was down 6 lbs. Most of that loss is fluid but there is a bit of weight loss there also. I know I have lost the fluid as I can put on by snow boots and they are loose when I easily zipped them up. 
I did a bit of housework yesterday and am planning on doing a bit today. I look at the house and think I'm a total loss but I'm not. Being sick doesn't help keep the house in order. But it does make me feel negative about my abilities. I need to move on. 
I stopped reading A Slob Comes Clean blog. I really enjoyed it. After reading her two books, it was time to figure out a schedule. I found this idea on Pinterest and am going to give it a try. I will try to do two squares a day. 
I may come up with a plan of my own that works well for me and my brain. 

Sewing

I got into the sewing room and made sure the lining was the same as the outer part of the bag. I am hoping to sew the outer part this afternoon. 

Knitting

I had no attention span or brain cells that worked for knitting so it waits for me to get better. I really don't need to make mistakes. 

Today

The goal is to make beds and clean the bathroom. I do need to shop for a few groceries and then I want to sew. I'm sure I will be quite tired tonight and will be resting in the evening. I know I can't over do it for a few more days. 
Until the next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment