Monday, December 17, 2018

Last Project of the Year Done

Yesterday was warm with a high of 6C. Today is cooler with a chance of "wintery conditions". I guess that means snow. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit has been on his puffer for over 24 hours and is doing well on it. He is hardly coughing and the cold weather is not affecting him. 
We both napped yesterday as we were tired from the night before. I bet we sleep today as we had a power outage last night for 90 minutes. The joys of lack of sleep. 

Sewing

I cut out and sewed the pleated skirt. It was a fun item to make and fits the doll well. There is enough fabric left to make a dress for one doll and I will knit a bolero to go with it. But not until after Christmas as I am done sewing for this year. 

Knitting

I started my scarf. Version 1 got about 10 rows knit and I hated it. So I started Version 2. I have knit 1/4 of the first round. We will see if I like this version better. 
This scarf is the one I will build my wardrobe around so I have chosen a denim variegated yarn. 
I also need to cast on socks for grandson. That will happen in January. 

Today

My plan is to vacuum the house and make cookies. We will have grandson here while son is at physiotherapy. He and I will sneak out to get a few groceries and then he can play on the Wii. 
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment