Monday, December 10, 2018

On The Road to Recovery

It is snowing this morning and it is -5C. It has been like this for a few days now and we do ave snow on the ground. Suppose to warm up on Friday to +9C. 

Lifestyle

I am up. I am showered. I am dressed. The first time in 3 days I got this far. It has been to the couch and to bed. It wasn't the best few days of my life. 
Yesterday morning, I was starting to think I needed to go to emergency as I was not feeling so great. I went to bed, slept for quite a while and woke up knowing I was on the mend. I even felt better after the second sleep after lunch. Today I'm feeling better yet. Still coughing, still sweating, but clear headed and thinking. 
The Spousal Unit has the cough so we got him on cough syrup and what ever else we have right away. He is in better shape than I was at that stage so here's hoping he will win the battle. 

Sewing

I have been in the sewing room once in the past week. I needed knitting needles. Everything is waiting patiently for me down there. I doubt if I will get at it today as I still need to rest. 

Knitting

I knit 2 rows on the doll's sweater. They are coming out and I'm trying a new technique. Putting 40 stitches into a space that has 5 cast of stitches is near impossible. An internet friend suggested using 2 circular needles so the sleeves can spread out. So I will unknit the 2 rows and try that. 

Today

The goal is to survive. I need to do laundry and shopping. I will be throwing in a load of laundry and it can wash while I shop. I plan on resting a lot and drinking lot of fluids. And maybe nap. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment