Thursday, December 20, 2018

Everything Bag

The weather has been hovering between 0C and -4C for the past couple of days. Tuesday was snowy and yesterday was sunny. We are now going to be warm as a storm comes up from the Gulf of Mexico. 
Tuesday's view

Lifestyle

We are on the road to becoming well. I am barely coughing and slept well for the first time in a couple of weeks. The Spousal Unit is almost over his cold also. It will be nice when our energy levels are back to normal. At the moment, we will enjoy feeling like normal. 
We had grandson yesterday morning. We so enjoy having him around. He visits, plays with the Wii, and keeps un entertained. 

Sewing

I wasn't going to sew until Jan. 1 but this little bag called me. It was a fun make and I had it done in no time flat. 
The pattern can be found here. This size is free on the website. I bought the pattern a couple of years ago to make the other sizes. I have the outer fabric to make one more bag but need to get lining fabric out of the stash. 
I have been working on photographing what I make. One of my goals should be how to use my big camera. I use my iPhone camera which is pretty good. I do need to work on my back drop. I see the fabric is a bit wrinkles at the bottom. 

Knitting

I knit on the scarf until I realized I had a twist in it. I ripped it out and have it started again. I made super sure it wasn't twisted this time. Until I get it right, I won't be knitting on another item. 

Today

Grandson and I are going to Bedford to shop. I have a few items to pick up in three stores and I hope to be home by noon. This afternoon, I need to bring up the suitcases and start packing. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment